2019 Class, Workshop & Intensive Schedule
This is the list of currently available classes at Wind n Wood. If you are interested in any of the offerings, join the mailing list on this page, or send an email to email@example.com.
All registrations are by-invitation-only, and these invitations are sent out to the private mailing list, so please sign up to receive your invites. (We do not share your personal info!)
Classes & Courses are one to five hours long are between $5 and $50
Workshops are all day, include a meal and snacks and range from $50 to $120
Intensives are two or more days, include free camping, one meal a day and perpetual light snacks, cost between $120 and $250.
All materials are provided for every project.
- Paper Making
- Organic, Natural Lotion and Cream making
- Real Soap Making (castile with only olive oil and both liquid and hard soap types with vegetable oils and butters – hot process and cold process – not melt & pour!)
- Making Lip Balm
- Healing Ointments, Unguents & Tinctures
- Creating and Pruning Bonsai
- Making Hand Rolled Stick and Powdered Incense
- Working with Essential Oils, absolutes, attar, etc.
- Herbs (growing, harvesting, preserving, storing and using herbs)
- How to make proper; maceration, infusions, extracts, syrups and much more
- Hypertuffa Pots & Landscaping
- Herbal home business startup tips (profit & loss, calculating prices, packaging, distribution)
- Face Masks for beauty and medicine
- Skin Care Insights
- Fabric Dyeing (silk and cotton with acid dyes and Procion respectively) & Tye Dyeing
- Insulated fire rings that won’t burn out made with native rock
- Broom making
- Bath bombs (With hot tub safe options!)
- Yogurt & Kefir
- Brewing Beer
- Make a mud oven
- Bread! Full Gluten, delicious bread!
- Gluten Free Baking that doesn’t break the bank.
- Crafting with Lightening Struck Oak (Walking sticks, rustic bowls, jewelry display racks, pendants, etc.)